Want to Volunteer but not register as a consignor?
Click Here

​For a Summary of your shifts and times - Click Here

Welcome to COTL

“He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. “ 
(Isaiah 40:11)

Sale Info

We will be following Safety Guidelines and appreciate your help and understanding to ensure everyone stays safe. 

We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.


Lil' Lambs Closet is held at Church of the Lakes, 
5944 Fulton Dr. NW, Canton, Ohio 44718

When you spend $50.00

$5.00 OFF

Lil' Lambs Closet is a semi-annual children's consignment sale.  We also offer a TOY sale and Winter coats/boots in NOVEMBER.

Established in August, 2003 

It provides three benefits to the community:

o The sale provides local parents a means to sell gently used children's items; clothing (infant to junior), shoes, toys, games, books, baby equipment, nursery furniture and maternity clothing. 

 o It provides families in our community the opportunity to buy good quality items at reasonable prices.

o 30% of each sale's profits are donated to local children's charities

Lil' Lambs Closet is NOT a fundraiser for Church of the Lakes. 70% of sales go back to the seller and the other 30% helps children's charities. 

Clip and bring this coupon to the Lil' Lambs Closet Sale and you will get $5.00 deducted from your total at checkout when your total is $50.00 or more. Only one coupon per customer/transaction.  

Coupon only valid during sale times. Coupon not accepted during preshopping.

Accepted at COTL Lil' Lambs Closet Sale March 9-11, 2023


Contact Us at Lillambscloset03@gmail.com

Help Spread the Word- Print our current sale flierand share 
Please see the link UNDER the password box if you are a new volunteer
5944 Fulton Drive NW
Canton, Ohio 44718​
Ready to Work on Your Inventory?  Click Here